I am crazy with the world today. This has been building for a lot time and for a lot of reasons. I do not like some of what I see in the world today, it is disturbing.
When I was a kid we worried about Russia attacking the US. We had bomb drills and as a small child we practiced the drill. When the alarm would sound we'd head to the hallways, sit down on the floor and cover our ears and heads. We also worried about polio and thus lined up for the vaccine (painful shot) what seems like every year. Those were the two big worries of a 7-8 year old US born girl from Michigan, well that and doing oral book reports.
Today I worry about the freedom I have always know being under attack.
So many people, the world over, have little to eat, and only dirty water for wash and drink.
I feel awful for the abused the sick and the lonely.
So many are living in war ravaged countries, fear ever present.
Too many children are in trouble for so many reasons, too often bad parents.
There is so much room for improvement.
This blog will largely be a place I come to express my thoughts, as a way to release stress but it will also be a reflection of the happy person I am because I am so blessed.

No comments:
Post a Comment